SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Saturday 28 April 2012

Still poorly......

Tossed and turned all night with severe stomach pains and that was after taking paracetamol! Other things happening this morning which I won't detail on here - will leave you to guess! I hate being ill - its so incredibly boring and lonely. This virus seems to be getting worse. Phoned the emergency GP, only because this virus started to worry me - the symptoms are all back to front. If it was norovirus I would have 'those' symptoms on day one, surely! The GP said its sounds like Gastroenteritis and that I should not return to work until 48 hours after 'symptoms' had passed. So it doesn't look like I will be back to work on Monday either now and no birding either. Really fed up. Wanted to visit and help my parents too - can't do that either.

Bored of watching TV, sleeping, and listening to the dog howling next door. I'll lose my mind if I have to stay in here much longer. Although I did enjoy watching 'The Voice" on BBC at 7pm this evening. I feel like there is a roller coaster in my stomach this evening and I have severe heartburn - looks like another sleepless night - oh joy!

Had a text from another birder who had 14 Ring Ouzels at Choseley today!!! What a sight that must have been! Male Pied Flycatcher at Titchwell RSPB and 2 White Storks south east of Acle. Same birds around today that were seen yesterday I see when I looked at RBA website.

2 comments:

  1. Aw gosh Penny, you are having a bad time. Hope you get well soon, the only consolation is that the weather is lousy right now so you don't really want to be out in it anyway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have cheered up no end this evening Sue! See my latest post! Thanks x

      Delete