SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Saturday 18 December 2010

Hot Birding in my Garden!

Never seen so many birds in my garden this morning - numbers increased after I removed the block of ice from the drinking bath and replaced with fresh, warmish water and added Tescos 'value' sultanas to the bird table along with peanut butter on bread, cut up into tiny pieces, an apple for the blackbirds and top up of bird seed. Two coal tits eating from the ground along with great tits, blue tits, blackbirds, hedge sparrows, collared doves and a robin. Think I will pop to Titchwell in the afternoon tomorrow after work to buy one of those ground feeding cages to stop my local squirrel and the fat wood pigeons taking over!

No comments:

Post a Comment