SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Monday 3 September 2018

EMAILS ALL SORTED!

After a two hour phone call with TalkTalk Head Office, another two hour phone call to Apple yesterday and another one hour phone call to Apple today, I finally can receive all emails and send from Holme! It was something to do with icloud conflicting with my email account – after much screen sharing with Apple, it eventually got sorted!

I have been rock bottom since the funeral and have found it difficult to get out of bed. Attempted to drive to Burnham Overy yesterday to walk out to the dunes, but couldn't get out of the car and returned back along the A149. I did stop and park up at Titchwell RSPB on the way back though and did manage to walk part way along the main path and sat on one of the seats overlooking the freshmarsh – my eyes were brimming with tears and I felt incredibly sad, it probably wasn't a good idea for me to be out at all to be honest. There were six Spoonbills feeding amongst all the usual waders including, lots of Dunlin, Avocets, Black-tailed Godwits, Shelducks, Lapwings, Gulls etc and a couple of Marsh Harriers were gliding over the dead trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment