SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Monday 5 April 2021

Bank Holiday Monday

I was expecting to have a day at home, with the forecast snow and 50mph winds, but when I woke up it was another glorious sunny day! Yes, it was windy and it was much colder, but no snow here! Although other parts of Norfolk did have a few flurries I heard. Rebbeca Nason (photographer) posted an awesome picture of her little girl with an Easter bunny 'snowman' today, in snow covered Shetland via Twitter!

After getting up this morning, I felt exhausted and completely shattered, I can only presume this is STILL my ongoing long Covid fatigue. I spent the rest of the day asleep on the sofa. This is so not like me, especially when it was such a lovely day, but I couldn't keep awake. It seems that my body can only cope with one day of exercise and then I need a day to recover! Such a wicked waste of time, but nothing I can do about it. I can only hope that it will improve at some point. I'm planning to spend my last day off tomorrow birding somewhere, whatever the weather is doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment