SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Thursday 2 November 2023

In Memory On Your Birthday

Happy Birthday to My Dearest Father

You would have been 97 today – 2nd November

Thinking of you today and always
Forever in my heart
Always in my thoughts

You would be saying I was crazy moving to Shetland
I can hear you saying
"why on earth do you want to move to that cold place for?"
We were similar in many ways,
but you adored the heat and I adore the cooler temperatures!
Always with you, wherever I am
 Until we meet again

💔  💔  💔

No comments:

Post a Comment