SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Thursday 28 January 2010

Off work and feeling very ill

Had to ring in sick this morning - temperature, swollen glands, cough, sore throat, streaming cold and kidneys hurt so much I could hardly get dressed to go to the doctors (emergency appt) at 12.20pm who issued me with antIbiotics. Got home and had baked beans on toast and been dossing on the sofa with lemsip, blankets and cat all afternoon. I hate being ill especially by myself - it's so lonely and my sickness record at work is not good - well that's an understatement!

3 comments:

  1. Oh dear, hope you get better soon. Home's the best place to be, and I'm sure the cat's enjoying it even if your'e not. Brill blog anyway, I find myself becoming adicted to it, not sure if that's a good thing or not! keep it up, and get well soon, best wishes, Sue G.

    ReplyDelete