SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Friday 27 August 2010

Bad Start to the day!

Absolutely livid with myself - was supposed to be out at dawn - bashed the sleep button down when it rudely awakened me and the next minute it was 8.30am!!!!!!!!! BOTHER, BOTHER, BOTHER and I have already had a call to say Holme Bird Observatory have caught and rung an Icterine Warbler!!!

Woooo - I've reached 80 in the Fatbirder.com Birding Top 1000!!!!!!!!!

The plan is to be No.1 (ha ha) should I add something raunchy and scandalous to boost it up!!!

Out of the door NOW!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Penny, I'm enjoying your blog. I just thought I'd mention a general point (would have e-mailed it but can't seem to find an address) On my browser (Firefox) all your links appear in white (i.e. invisible) until you mouse-over them when they turn red which makes them somewhat difficult to read. There's probably a simple setting somewhere (perhaps the template) to change this if you wish. I thought that I'd mention it just in case you're interested.

    Adam (Gnome)
    http://oxfordbirder.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adam

    Sorry I don't know the answer to that, will have to look into it! Have a had a quick look in the template etc but can't see why that should be!

    Cheers Penny

    ReplyDelete