SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Monday 6 September 2010

My Bird Fair Interview now been added to birdfair.tv!!!!!!!

OMG - just noticed my interview has been added to Day 2 Round up on the birdfair.tv website!!!!!! Rather annoying though, I DEFINATELY plugged birdforum twice in that interview and they have edited it all out! They have edited most of it out I think, probably cos I sounded rubbish! They say you look 10 lbs heavier on film and my god they are so right!!! Must lose weight for next year!

It starts about 1.26 mins into the video if you don't want to watch it all.

Birdfair 2010 Day 2 Round Up from Digital Spring on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment