SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Wednesday 20 November 2013

Busy Bee!

The roadworks outside the hospital this week are absolutely insane. It is taking approximately and hour and an quarter to get home and I live in King's Lynn!!! Anyway, when I eventually got out onto the main road, I went straight to Tescos to do a big shop, then onto a work colleague's house to collect a table and five chairs (very kindly given) to give to my parents. Mother and father's kitchen table is a joke and has been falling to pieces for ages. After loading up my car, I was amazed that the drop leaf table and 5 chairs all squeezed into the car! I was reluctant to go home, unload the car, then load up again to take to parent's at a later date, so whizzed straight over to Holme to deliver them. Parent's were very pleased with the table and chairs thank goodness. Loaded up car with their old table and chairs. Went to Ringstead farm to buy a a bag of sticks for mother's fire and delivered them, now 10.30pm! Drove back to King's Lynn and off to the dump in my lunch tomorrow to get rid of old table and chairs. PHEW!

No comments:

Post a Comment