SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Friday 1 November 2013

The Weekend!

It's been an absolutely rubbish week. A few of my work colleagues are going through some shocking and distressing things over the last few days, my heart goes out to them. Life is absolutely disgustingly unfair at times – so unfair and to the nicest of people.

I have spent the last couple of nights after work, whizzing around, getting presents for my father and youngest sister Vivien's birthday – its all go! Tiring week consisting of several nights of collapsing on the sofa with exhaustion as soon as I got in the door!

Still no 'easterlies' on the cards for Norfolk this weekend – oh well, that's the way it goes I suppose! As for the Humpbacked Whale – why oh why, couldn't it of hung on just a little bit longer!!! I would have loved to have seen that!

Weather for the weekend:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2652856

HIGH TIDES
King's Lynn Docks:
Saturday: 5.00am – 7.2 metres and 17.30 – 7.3 metres
Sunday: 5.39am – 7.5 metres and 18.07 – 7.6 metres

Wells Bar
Saturday: 4.47am and 17.20
Sunday: 5.29am and 17.59

Have a fabulous weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment