SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Thursday 17 April 2014

Thursday Update & The Easter Weekend!

Another sore throat/temperature virus developed last night, struggled through at work today and feel crap this evening, so no early morning birding for me tomorrow. My mother has the same virus, but is a million times worse than me – I am really worried about her.

No mental energy to add pictures to blog yet, sorry! I suppose going twitching and losing a whole night's sleep didn't help my immune system!

Easterlies forecast for the weekend, so things should start hotting up and hopefully I'll feel a whole lot better, before something mega turns up!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2652856

Good Friday: Sunshine and northerlies all day.
Saturday: Sunshine and East North East all day.
Easter Sunday: Cloudy, rain, colder and North East all day.
Bank Holiday Monday: Cloudy and showers, East and then veering East North East
Tuesday: continuing east for my holiday!
Wednesday: and east again for the end of my holiday!

High Tides for King's Lynn Docks HERE
High Tides for Wells Bar HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment