SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Monday 10 February 2020

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCY!


Very sadly I won't be seeing Lucy on her birthday today, as not well enough. Vivien re-booked our Prezzo's evening meal to 12pm today (due to weather) and sent me pictures from their lunch, so glad that Lucy had a nice time. I will have to make it up to her when I'm better and we will go for a second birthday lunch!

I had a better night's sleep than the night before, but was woken up very early with severe pain in my right lower back, as though it was my kidneys maybe? But, this disappeared later, after my intake of water has increased. I feel very weak and sleepy today and havn't been able to eat very much at all, as my stomach still hurts. I was quite shocked to see snow falling here about an hour ago!!! Its too wet on the ground to lay seriously though.

No comments:

Post a Comment