SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Friday 26 June 2020

LOCKDOWN DAY 94 – COVID-19

A couple of days ago, I had one of the most welcome telephone calls....... my hairdresser rang AND made an appointment for me!!!!!!! 😂 💇👏

I can't believe that I still can't take my sister Lucy out in my car, even after the 4th July. Its so unfair. Because she lives with 10 others and they are all classed as 'vulnerable' according to the manager, where she lives. By the time she is allowed out, we'll be on a second lockdown and back to square one! Going to The Walks in King's Lynn is not somewhere we're enthralled to visit again! Its really upsetting, especially when Lucy said that "it would be nice to go to the beach". She has not been out of King's Lynn since lock down began over three months ago.

Its been another sticky hot day – a few spots of rain and STILL no thunderstorm to break this intense heat up. I expect it will occur at some unearthly hour, like 3am!

Cutting edge technology used to create programme to prepare for second wave

Police break up group of 70 youths swimming in river

Seven facts about Broads reptiles as survey starts

UK to open up European holidays from 6 July

PM warns over virus rules after beach crowds

No comments:

Post a Comment