SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Monday 16 January 2023

Blog Update!

In case you are all wondering why there have been no birding posts from me, that's simply because I have not had time to go birding properly. Why you ask? Well, there are a lot of big things going on which are taking up all my spare time when I'm not working, which I can't reveal yet, but over the course of time, I will. I did go for a walk at Snettisham Coastal Park recently, but it was a cold and dull afternoon and there were more dogs around than birds, so not worth posting. Meanwhile, I may not be able to reply to all my emails very promptly, so please accept my apologies.

On a separate note, I have over 4,000 views daily and sadly now, only have two subscribers for my blog, so if any of you would like to contribute towards the upkeep of the blog, please click on the link on the right hand side of my blog, where it says DONATE TO MY BLOG MONTHLY and click Subscribe. It takes quite a while to compile all the daily bird news and sometimes I wonder if this is worth it for all my efforts. I need some incentive to carry on it on! 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment