SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Friday 14 April 2023

Urgently Required: Stacey Solomon & Anneka Rice!

Stacey required to help me to be far more ruthless than I already am and Anneka, because I NEED to "get a shimmy on"!!! Still, so much to do! I've spent one and a half very stressful days on the phone to insurance companies, when I discovered unexpectedly, that my current insurance company will not insure my house here unoccupied, whilst waiting for sale to complete – I was close to tears, but got it all sorted in the end, too long a story and far too tedious to tell you!

Its now a massive race against the 🕰, before the removal van arrives – oh dear! 😳 😟 😜

Had a lovely surprise card posted to me from two lovely ladies at work, Deborah and Mandy, thank you so much! xx

Royal Mail are utterly rubbish! Posted a bevelled round frame I sold on FB (that the RAR Rustic Bunting was in originally) to a lady in Brighton on the 5th April and it STILL has not arrived. I really haven't got time to sort that out, insanely frustrating. Had to phone them up today, quote "its not considered lost until after the 20th April" – after that date I can put a claim in!😡 Obviously I have loads of time on my hands! I have also posted from the same post office in Wootton Road, my Opticron Monocular 8 x 42, to a man in the Czech Republic, I wonder what chances I have of that arriving? – maybe it will get there sooner! Wouldn't surprise me at all if it did! Fingers crossed!

Finally got "Zoom" sorted out for Lucy this evening! The manager where she lives set it up and helped Lucy to join the 7pm meeting I had scheduled. She was fascinated that she could see me in my house – obviously this was the first time she had done this – at least we will be able to see each other when I'm in Shetland now, huge relief! I also made her do another Zoom test by herself, a little stressful, but she managed it! Lucy is the opposite to me and does not like technology at all, but she did well this evening.

Its going to be a be a lot of very quick meet ups with all my closest friends, I'm afraid, not how I had planned it all in my head! 😘 I so want to go out and see some Spring migrants, but its not looking good at the moment! Happy birding to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment