SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Saturday 9 March 2024

SHETLAND BIRD NEWS & MEGAS!

Rare  Bird  Alert  News 
Little Gull at Marina, Lerwick.

 
A stunning day in Shetland with wall to wall sunshine, ending in the aurora showing (views on the webcams). I couldn't see the aurora from my house, but the black skies and twinkling stars looking incredible above my patio area. Bird feeders topped up and again, lots of of Starlings, Blackbirds, Robin, House Sparrows, Collared Doves, instantly appeared.

Since I arrived, I have not touched anything that was dumped in my left hand stone shed, so spend several hours arranging tables and all my gardening stuff and tools. Laid down the beige carpet that was in the second bedroom and it looks almost good enough to sleep in now! This shed been insulated with chip board and has electric sockets, overhead light and is a really good space – it could easily be converted into anything really, even a mini bedsit! Emergency room for cheque book twitchers in the Autumn, when the big one turns up?! 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment