SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Friday 6 January 2012

6lbs lost in 3 Days!!!

Yep, 6lbs lost in three days!!! Being off work for the last three days with a stomach bug was not a good way to start the new year, but has assisted tremendously with the diet!!! I feel so guilty, I have only been at work one day this week!!! Nothing I could do about it though, its not like a cold, you can't physically come into work with...... well I won't spell it out!!! Wednesday I ate nothing, Thursday I had 2 dry cream crackers and lemonade (enormous thanks to Sarah B. for getting me some lemonade and delivering it - my angel x). Today I had a piece of toast with margerine and late this afternoon had vegetable soup and 2 slices of brown bread. I hate being on my own for what seems like such a long period of time - the first day I felt so ill, I didn't even want to watch the tv - I needed silence, but next door's dog didn't allow it! Slumped on the sofa for day two and three - dog seemed to bark less, but that's because owner was in most of the time. Only so much rubbish tv you can watch. I could have done loads of jobs, but had no energy to do so, dozed, slept and so on.

So while I am on a roll - might as well start dieting again! New Penny, new car, new year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment