SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Sunday 15 June 2014

Father's Day

I'm really not into football at all, but found myself watching some of the world cup games, watched England play last night and got really hooked, can't believe I'm saying this! Worked this morning until 1pm. Spent late afternoon with my parent's and Lucy (Vivien working all day). Father was pleased with his chocolates, grapes and new bed socks from us all. Mother's ankle still bad – she hasn't cancelled the GP appointment I made for her..... yet! Back to work tomorrow full time and back to working 6 days a week again until I find my rich sugar daddy!!! No more holidays booked now until September. Main jobs this week: cut the hedge, sort the garden and sort through my last lot of Spectacled Warbler photos and others for recent posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment