SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Sunday 22 November 2015

Sunday Update!

As I'm sure some of you have noticed, I haven't posted very much lately, tweeted much or been birding much or done anything much at all to be honest! I had a mini breakdown, just over a couple of weeks ago and have been off work to recover – I go back to work tomorrow and just hope I'm not going back to soon – I will find out in the morning! The constant worry of my parent's situation with my Father's failing health and life in general just got to me. I have found it almost impossible to leave the house, even to go birding and have been sleeping alot. Frustratingly that has also mean't I have missed out on some top draw seawatching this weekend and would dearly loved to have seen the Humpbacked Whale at Winterton – oh well. I did go and see the Hoopoe at Crostwick, but only got rubbish distant pictures. I hope to get back to normal birding soon and back to normality in general.

2 comments:

  1. Take your time... if you don't look after yourself...
    who's going to go birdwatching for all your readers!!
    I take my hat off to you for managing the roundups...
    that must have been a struggle..
    but a bit of routine normality at the same time...
    and in times of stress we all need some normality.
    Very gald you got some nice music to assist with the cure...
    I'll go and listen to 'Vorgies New World later...
    see if it lifts me out of the doldrums!
    Virtual hugs from afar,
    Tim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tim, all your posts are much appreciated, even if I don't get round to replying every time.

      Delete