SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Wednesday 28 June 2017

Extreme Weather!

Last week I was filling up hot water bottles with cold water and freezing them to get some mild relief from the heat wave! Last night and tonight I'm filling hot water bottles with boiling water and considering putting the heating back on again! On second thoughts, its late June, I refuse to put the heating on! My mother has caved in though, I don't blame her, its freezing compared to a week ago, I'm not complaining though, I would rather be chilly then too hot! Its being lashing down with rain all day here in Norfolk and the roads were flooded on my journeys out to see community patients. The weather doesn't look much better over the next couple of days either! Improvements on Saturday with some sunshine in the afternoon, according to the BBC weather forecast.

No comments:

Post a Comment