NORFOLK BIRD NEWS AND UK MEGA'S POSTED DAILY, PHOTOS, BIRDING AND MORE!

Since 8th September there has been an issue with my link to the FatBirder Website, my ranking is normally No.10! For some unknown reason the F.B website is not recognising my actual daily views, so I'm dropping like a stone on their rankings! BUT in reality I'm not, my Stats for my blog remain the same. Please bear with me until this is sorted! Update 19th September – might be sorted now! Slowing climbing back up - will remove this message when I get back to No.10!



Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07624 800479
Norfolk Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

Friday, 7 July 2017

Friday Night Update!

Stopped to assist in an accident today along the Lynn Road, B1145, by the C of E School at Gayton, whilst on my way to see a patient in community. A young lad had fallen off his bike and had two grazed knees and he was in a bit of a state of shock and very upset – the blood looked worse than it probably was. I pulled the car over and walked back to find two adults supporting him either side, but he was still standing, so I took control a bit and got him to sit down on his rucksack in a shady spot and got him to breath in and out deeply to calm him down – he followed my instructions and immediately calmed down a bit. A lady from the school arrived with a first aid box and took over – I'm sure he will be ok in a few days time. Good job he was wearing a cycle helmet! This is the second time this week I have assisted in incidents. Cilla and I helped someone that was potentially going to collapse outside the QEH earlier this week!

Its been sooooo hot today. After doing the laborious weekly shop and returning home – I flung open all the windows in the house to let some of the heat escape. Within half an hour of doing this, a very selfish neighbour lit a big bonfire – all the smoke billowed in my direction! Of course the smoke won't affect his house at all! Had to shut all my windows, not happy! Why did he light a bonfire on the hottest evening so far?! Utterly selfish!

So, the Amur Falcon has departed Cornwall – I wonder if it will pop into Norfolk on route?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment