SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Friday 15 December 2017

STROKE WARD CHRISTMAS PARTY!!!

Some of my glamorous colleagues!


What a FABULOUS NIGHT!!! Just home! WOW!!! Massive thanks to Sarah Barber, Cara Holt and all those that helped to get the hall ready this evening. I really don't know how they achieved this after a busy day at work! So kind of Scott Ablett to present Sarah and Cara with flowers, how lovely! So fabulous to let our hair down and dance and drink the night away with all our lovely colleagues and so nice to see so many who are on maternity leave too! Emily Mathers and Kim Moyes xx. Cracking DJ, crazy dancing and fab food – excellent end of the year celebration!! WE KNOW HOW TO PARTY!!! I have had far too much brandy and babycham!!!

There are far too many people to name, but here are a few pictures of everyone having a good time and three videos – enjoy!


Bev Eady captured me going 'Bonkers' at the party!
This is so funny to watch, I can't stop laughing!
© Beverley Eady


Since I have arrived home at just before 12am, I feel more tidly than I did at the party!!!! I have been drinking water in a vain attempt to dilute the alcohol, but it doesn't seem to be working!!! HELP!!!!

That's my once a year drinking session finished with!

"Merry Christmas" 

A video has been published on the DJ's Facebook page!
 https://www.facebook.com/SimonRoweMobileDisco/videos/305148069889807/

No comments:

Post a Comment