SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Tuesday 17 July 2018

Titchwell RSPB!


I had a small window to go birding this evening and went to see the Lesser Yellowlegs at Titchwell RSPB. It was happily feeding just west of Island Hide and I watched it from the main path along with Justin Lansdell, James McCallum and one other birder. The freshmarsh was teaming with birds, too many to mention right now as I've had a crazy evening.

I had a warning notice on my car dashboard that I needed to change the battery in my keyfob – this happened to me before and its not funny at all when you can't start your car! So I had to drive to Tescos in Hunstanton to buy a battery, so all is well now! When I returned to Holme, there was a Hedgehog on the front door step – how cute!

Mother and I had fish 'n' chips from Eric's at Thornham earlier this evening and were very disappointed – they were not up to their usual standard at all – so I took them back to complain and was given two 'stamped' cards, which means we can have two free orders next time.

I am currently living with my mother with carers visiting twice during the day whilst I'm at work, as Vivien is holiday with Ray at the Bedford River Festival on Ray's narrowboat. Its going to be a challenging week, with work as well!

Pictures to follow

No comments:

Post a Comment