SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Monday 11 November 2019

Happy 50th Birthday Vivien!

Taken at Holme beach, many years ago!

50 Today! 11th November 2019

Have a fabulous day in Cyprus Vivien!

Lots of Love Penny and Lucy x x x x x

Vivien hates having her photo taken, which means I don't even have a recent glamorous photo of her, in fact the best I could find was probably the one above, which was taken about thirty years ago. Can't believe my baby sister is 50 today, where have the years gone?!!!

Being as Vivien is with Ray in Cyprus right now, Lucy and I will be celebrating Vivien's birthday with her and Ray on Saturday 23rd November with lunch and an evening meal in Ely.
Vivien's 2nd Birthday!
In the dining room at 4 Aslack Way, Holme
Penny, Vivien and Lucy!
Sitting under father's desk in the living room at 4 Aslack Way, Holme

I love this picture of my two sisters, they look ultra cute and sweet – happy childhood days

Vivien and Ray in Cyprus today!

After work this evening I went to Lucy's and we tried for over an hour to ring Vivien on her big day. Eventually Vivien rang us and we sang Happy Birthday to her. She had no idea that we were both there together to sing to her, so I think that was a nice surprise. I pinched the picture above from Ray's Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment