SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Monday 2 November 2020

Day 4 – Recovering At Home!

Took Oramorph and Paracetamol just before I went to bed last night and had a good amount of sleep until I was woken by severe pain in the early hours of the morning. I just don't know what is going on?! I wish I didn't have to wait so long, to find out what is going on exactly. Waiting 2 to 4 weeks to be seen in an outpatient's clinic seems too long to wait and lets be realistic, because of Covid-19, all outpatient clinics will probably be cancelled by then! Managed to get back to sleep again and got up late morning.

I can't climb the stairs as I normally do, as my right hip/lower back hurts too much, so have to step both feet onto the same step. Had the remains of last night's pizza for breakfast/lunch and then fell asleep again on the sofa. I didn't feel like it at all, but had no choice but to go to the supermarket, to get some essential food items. Its killing me to get in and out of the car and to drive, so can't go far. By the time I got back, I regretted going out as the pains were now worse.

Lock Down again on Thursday – should have been done weeks ago. Very sad indeed that Vivien and I can meet up for a walk if we stay local, but won't be able to see Lucy again! Can't see the NHS coping this time round, not with the normal Winter admissions too #chaos

No comments:

Post a Comment