SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Sunday 22 November 2020

Weekend Update!

I returned to work last week and have now started my three day working week, Wednesday to Friday! I did have to take some extra pain relief on the first day, but overall managed well. I have been doing my exercises twice daily, that the staff physio had emailed me and on Friday at 9.30am I had my first appointment with her. My goodness, she knew her stuff! After a thorough examination, she said that my Trochanteric Bursitis was a secondary issue! The main problem she diagnosed me with was QL tightness on right side (Quadratus Lumborum muscle) and L5 joint dysfunction, again on the right side. She gave me more specific exercises and advised me to use heat packs to warm up the muscle and to massage the area if possible (any volunteers?🤣). She finished off with a massage and I didn't really want to go back to work!!! The staff physio is 'extremely busy' so won't be able to see me again until 7th December (one of my day's off). I felt huge relief after seeing her and really hope all the treatment works.

No comments:

Post a Comment