SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 16th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2026!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER FIFTEEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Monday, 24 August 2026

Endometriosis Documentary by BBC Presenter Emma Barnett

I was just reading about a young lass aged 13 called Grace on the BBC website who is suffering with Endometriosis: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/ceqe8exvwwwo
 
I then came across this documentary in June 2026 (link below) by BBC Present Emma Barnett who revealed she had a hysterectomy and surgery for endometriosis, days before the documentary she made about the condition was broadcast. 
 
Nothing has moved forward with Endometriosis since I had this when I was in my twenties and actually I now strongly believe that I had this in my early teens. I went through the same as many sufferers, 7 years undiagnosed, several consultants, several laparoscopies, constantly in A&E collapsing with the severity of the pain and after bleeding continuously for two years and with severe anemia, I had an emergency hysterectomy in 1999 – the exact day and date I won't ever forget. They still have no cure and no further forward which is beyond shocking.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.