EGYPTIAN NIGHTJAR
Found by Roger Riddington in his garden at Virkie!
HUGE "CONGRATULATIONS" ROGER! 🎉
What a insane garden tick!!! Congratulations to Roger Riddington who found this sitting on his driveway. By the time I got there I had missed the short time it had been flying around and it had also gone missing for an hour. I initially watched it on a high wall of boulders behind a fence and field next to Roger's garden, it then moved a little closer and sat as you see it in the picture and behind one of those irritating wire fences and that's where I left it. It was completely unphased by sheep walking past it. You had to position yourself just right to get a photograph through the wires! What a bird, just WOW!!! There were a dozen birders left as I was leaving.




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.