SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Friday 10 June 2011

I was in the midst of arranging a lift for tomorrow to see the WTR but when I got home from work I found out that my father is not very well and don't want to end up too far away. So I will be birding in Norfolk all weekend.

Father is ok this evening and nagging me - so he can't be too bad!!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO ARE GOING!

2 comments:

  1. Penny

    Sorry to read about your Dad.
    Hope he is ok?
    If he's nagging you, he must be better.
    Try not to worry too much.

    Malc
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is better than he was thanks!

    ReplyDelete