SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Tuesday 23 August 2011

Bird Fair TV - Interview - Simon King and Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sound silly and giggly - ha ha!!!

http://www.birdfair.org.uk/birdfair-post/simon-king-talks-to-charlie/

Simon King talks to Charlie from Digital Spring on Vimeo.


5 comments:

  1. Penny, the link's up at http://vimeo.com/28001100

    You really must come on a Conference Call podcast and explain to me what I need to do to become as hugely popular as SK...

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlie - thanks for doing the film! No, I really mustn't do a 'Conference Call podcast' - the thought would terrify me! Scary enough doing the SK filming!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to see Penny.. I spotted you walking past as I chatted to David Lindo but couldn't find you again.... maybe next year.
    Kind regards Andrew aka theconstantwalker

    ReplyDelete