SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Sunday 12 May 2013

Rain, Rain and more Rain

Don't get me wrong, I know we need it, but did it have go on ALL afternoon and evening!

Didn't go birding today. Spent a rare day with all of my family. We don't often all get together nowadays and I was really looking forward to taking my sisters out to Holme or Titchwell Reserves, but the rain stopped everything we had planned.

Out birding very early tomorrow. Tuesday looks a dire day, so will sort through my Grey Wagtail, Sandwich Tern and Swallow pictures that I took yesterday and other stuff on Tuesday and add to blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment