SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Friday 31 May 2013

A Glorious Evening!

When I went out at lunchtime today it was too hot to sit in the car! At last, summer may have actually arrived. Now I could go out this evening birding, but I know what I am like, I won't come home until its dark, I'll blog late and then go to bed late and won't be able to get up early tomorrow, so I am saving my energy! I really do intend to be out in the dark and birding by first light tomorrow. The good news is I was supposed to be working on Sunday and I have given my shift away to Jane D at work who is covering for me (thanks Jane x). Which means I have a whole weekend of sunshine and birds – fabulous!

Am currently editing photos to add to 25th, 26th and 27th May which I will add this weekend and then I will be up-to-date again for this year. I don't want another year with tons of posts saying 'photos to be added'!!!

Apologies to anyone who has sent photo requests recently and other information requests, they will be answered soon, promise!

Where to go birding tomorrow this is the question, so many choices, Savi's Warbler and Golden Oriole at Lakenheath, East Hills, Blakeney Point goodies, Holme, Titchwell, Burnham Overy, Cley, Kelling..... the list is endless!!! Oh and as a friend said maybe, just maybe 'Bee-eater Take 2' – fingers crossed!!!

Weather for the Weekend – Sun, Sun, Sun!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2652856

No comments:

Post a Comment