SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Monday 6 May 2013

ALL PICTURES NOW ADDED FOR 2013!

I have stayed in for two whole days to update my blog with ALL pictures now added for 2013. Well, apart from a few scenery pictures taken with the iphone, will add these later.

Please scroll through from January to May to view newly added pictures and videos.

I am determined over the next few weeks, to ensure that all pictures will be added to 2012 aswell. I know some of you of probably thinking, what is the point? Well I can't have a blog with 'pictures will be added' forever!!! I like to complete things, even if they are ridiculously late!

I must admit I am going crazy now, being indoors all this time, but at least I didn't get stuck in any traffic queues this evening! I would of course left the house if any megas turned up, but luckily they didn't. Although I would have left the house to search for a RED-FOOTED FALCON that's just come up on the pager (see post below for details). Now there is a good possibility there may be some good birds tomorrow when I'm at work.

East, south east tomorrow: http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2646722 and then East, north east – could be an interesting day. Good job I'm on the early shifts this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment