SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Sunday 14 July 2013

Sunday – a day of rest?

It was so unbelievably hot at work this morning, it was unreal. So glad I didn't have a double shift today – finished at 1pm. Grabbed a vegetable samosa and a cornetto from my local shop, whizzed home and went straight outside to start the mammoth task of cutting the hedges with my shears. I do have a hedge trimmer but its a re-chargeable one and its heavy. I have what seems is a permanently painful left shoulder, arm and wrist that is constantly in pain and it was even worse by the time I finished, even with having taken voltarol. I have never left it so late in cutting the hedges, its the first time I have cut them this year! It was hot work, but got it done eventually. It takes just as long to sweep all the cuttings up! Continued to weed the front garden and stopped at 6.30pm. Had a shower and washed my hair. Hung some washing up. Nipped to garage shop to buy some urgent food items and then sat down for half an hour. Got work gear ready. Started to write blog. Funny old rest day!

No comments:

Post a Comment