SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Thursday 11 July 2013

Titchwell RSPB

Cycled home from work. Boiling hot and blue skies all day in King's Lynn. Got changed, drove to Choseley Barns where I sat and ate fish 'n' chips for my tea – lovely! Only saw greenfinches, goldfinches, yellowhammers and a few swallows on the wires. The weather was totally different here, cloudy, no sun and really cold, like seriously cold. Arriving at Titchwell I just could not believe the difference in the weather, it was so cold, I wish I had bought my coat and gloves with me. Loads of Black-tailed Godwits, Avocets, Knot, Spotted Redshanks, Ruff, Dunlin, Little Egrets etc etc. Whilst chatting to Mark and Tracy Bradbury a large adult Med. Gull dropped in. No sign of any interesting terns though! I was hoping to see Bridled and Caspian Tern together, hey ho!

Visited my parents before going home.

No comments:

Post a Comment