SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Sunday 15 September 2013

Lazy Day!

I didn't get out of bed until 11am – I was so tired from racing about over the last few days. In fact, I continued to relax for most of the day! I went to visit my parents late afternoon, whom I had not seen all week in my holiday. Father and Mother seem to enjoy hearing all about Allegra's wedding. Mother loved looking at all the pictures on the back of my camera, but sadly father can't see them. Father got upset about his failing eyesight again, heart breaking is an understatement. It was so cold today and with winds and rain, it seemed like winter! My house is freezing and the heating is not working, so need to ring British Gas about getting an engineer out!

Work in the morning, where did that week go? – don't really feel like I have had a week off at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment