SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Sunday 8 September 2013

Sea-watching this Week and Update!!!

There is lots of talk and excitement about some potentially, exciting sea-watching this Tuesday/Wednesday, with strong north westerlies and rain forecast on Tuesday. So get yourself ready for some action on the Norfolk Coast if you can! Some of the best places to sea-watch from are: Sheringham, Cley, Salthouse, Kelling, Titchwell and Holme.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2652856

I worked all day today, so no bird news from me! Looking forward to the rest of my week off – obviously I will be sea-watching somewhere on Tuesday, it will be Cley or Sheringham for me, have not quite decided which yet though.

I was chatting with mother this evening, who was telling me that the possible Italian Sparrow at Northrepps, was featured in The Times this Saturday, written by Simon Barnes. She was also telling me that father and the late Richard Richardson had an Italian Sparrow/Tree Sparrow at Cley pre 1962 and that father has a picture of it somewhere in his collection – I could hear him rummaging about for it as mother and I chatted!

No comments:

Post a Comment