SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Friday 28 March 2014

Busy, Busy Bee!

I spent the entire evening looking for Golden Wedding Anniversary presents and bits and pieces to make my card with, cake etc. I can't find piped gold icing – will have to continue my search tomorrow, flowers to get etc. Can't see me birding tomorrow sadly, as when I have sorted all that I have to finish editing some photos. I really wish it wasn't SE winds tomorrow, although I think its a little too early yet for anything serious to turn up, well I hope not anyway! Golden Wedding Anniversary announcement in Lynn News today and in tomorrow's EDP.

No comments:

Post a Comment