NORFOLK BIRD NEWS AND UK MEGA'S POSTED DAILY, PHOTOS, BIRDING AND MORE!

Since 8th September there has been an issue with my link to the FatBirder Website, my ranking is normally No.10! For some unknown reason the F.B website is not recognising my actual daily views, so I'm dropping like a stone on their rankings! BUT in reality I'm not, my Stats for my blog remain the same. Please bear with me until this is sorted!



Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07624 800479
Norfolk Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

Saturday, 26 March 2016

NORFOLK BIRD NEWS & MEGAS!

Norfolk Bird News via 'Rare Bird Alert'
Hen Harrier between Snettisham and Fring.
Hen Harrier at Holme Dunes NWT.
Spoonbill yesterday, Water Pipits x 7 at Titchwell RSPB.
Ring Ouzels x 2 on east side, north of A149 by phonebox, Thornham.
Garganey x 2, Jack Snipe at Strumpshaw Fen RSPB.
Short-eared Owls x 2 at Blakeney Point.
Short-eared Owl at North Dunes, Winterton.
Great Grey Shrike at Grime's Graves.
Lapland Buntings x 4 at Blakeney Freshmarsh.
Hen Harrier at Haddiscoe Island.
Great White Egret at Horsey.
Tundra Bean Goose on grazing marsh at Holme.

MEGA NEWS!
None.

No comments:

Post a Comment