NORFOLK BIRD NEWS AND UK MEGA'S POSTED DAILY, PHOTOS, BIRDING AND MORE!

Since 8th September there has been an issue with my link to the FatBirder Website, my ranking is normally No.10! For some unknown reason the F.B website is not recognising my actual daily views, so I'm dropping like a stone on their rankings! BUT in reality I'm not, my Stats for my blog remain the same. Please bear with me until this is sorted! Update 19th September – might be sorted now! Slowing climbing back up - will remove this message when I get back to No.10!



Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07624 800479
Norfolk Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

Sunday, 20 March 2016

Weekend Update!

Saturday was a very frustrating day – I could hardly move, after pulling a muscle in my lower back on Friday.

My sister Lucy played violin in her third concert this year today, but sadly I wasn't able to go because of working all day. I went to King's Lynn docks after work and watched two Peregrines on the tower, plus lots of gulls around, including several summer plumaged Black-headed Gulls and a big flock of Turnstones and a dozen or so Mallard. Went to see Lucy after the concert – she was still on a high and looked happy but tired – it was a long day, rehearsing the entire concert and then doing it all again an hour later – so proud of her.

I spent the evening with my parents and helped Father get into bed before I returned home. Saw a Barn Owl sitting on top of a hedge between Holme and Old Hunstanton on route back.

Two six day weeks is taking its toll, but really looking forward to my first mini break – finish this Wednesday and not back until Wednesday 30th March – can't wait! Hopefully there will be some Spring migrants to see over the Easter break. Some nice southerly winds coming my way on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment