SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Saturday 16 May 2020

LOCKDOWN DAY 53 – COVID-19


Mallards in my garden for the first time!

Today I social distanced at home! I couldn't be doing with all the traffic and people that I knew would be around. Lots of birds in the garden, including baby House Sparrows being fed by parents, Song Thrush, Blackbirds + young ones, Robins, also my juv. Robin is still around, Collared Doves, Chaffinches, Blue Tits, Coal Tits and tons of Starlings hoovering up as much bird food as possible and the rats have increased AGAIN! I have a new garden tick...... I had just woken from a little snooze, when I spotted a pair of Mallard's asleep by one of my ponds!!! Duck sh*t everywhere! I had to go out to change the bird ponds and top up the feeders, so being as my patio area is small, they flew off. Although the thought of Mallards nesting and producing cute fluffy ducklings zooming around in circles in my little bird ponds sounds lovely, I don't really want tons of duck poo in my small patio – so I'm hoping they don't return tomorrow!

I have a problem with my iPhone, as in I can't email any photos to myself, which is what I normally do, then add them to the blog on my iMac, have no idea why. I can 'AirDrop', which is how I sent this photo to iMac. I need to ring Apple support anyway, as still have not been able to get lots of my 'Example' videos off the phone onto iMac, since I went to the concert on 4th March, so better add that to my jobs to do list for next week.

Five more coronavirus deaths reported at Norfolk hospitals

Lockdown watch: how is it going in Cromer, Sheringham and Wells?

How do I make one? When should I wear one? All you need to know about face masks

No comments:

Post a Comment