SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Thursday 7 May 2020

LOCKDOWN DAY 44 – COVID-19

I'm exhausted. I now have Friday, Saturday and Sunday off. This evening I went to Sainsbury's at 9pm to avoid the crowds – good move, there were very few people in there. I even found yeast for the first time in weeks! I have not been on any walks or cycle rides this week, as been too tired from work. I don't know what I'm going to do over the next three days, as don't really love any of my local walks. I miss the coast SO much. I would have given the world to see those Bee-eaters flying over Stiffkey today, how awesome would that have been!

I really hope that Boris allows us to drive anywhere within the county to go for a walk – obviously the social distancing needs to remain as it is now for a long time. I really don't think that families should be allowed to meet up yet, I really don't, its way too soon, especially if you work in a hospital or care home. I'm on holiday for a week from Saturday 16th May and will be over the moon if I can drive anywhere in Norfolk to go birding – if I can't, I will more than probably cancel my holiday, as I can't mentally be in my house and garden for what will be 10 days, without being able to go to the coast, it was bad enough last weekend for two days. I just hope that any new rules the government change on Sunday evening, will be totally clear and precise, not like the current ones about leaving your home!

Five new coronavirus deaths confirmed at Norfolk’s hospitals

Call for inquiry into Norfolk’s response to coronavirus pandemic

Hospital receives donation of 120 tablets to keep families connected

‘Heartwarming’ Norfolk photo inspires Duchess of Cambridge

Huge Fire Between Brandon and Thetford

Dog walkers warned to stay off restricted areas on beaches

Last supermoon of 2020 to light up Norfolk skies

Government urges 'caution' on lockdown easing

UK claps for carers for the seventh week

Ty: Mercury-nominated UK rapper dies of coronavirus, aged 47

Five natural beauties to see on your daily exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment