SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Wednesday 13 May 2020

LOCKDOWN DAY 50 – COVID-19

So today we can drive to exercise and walk. I didn't go to the beach after work this evening, as decided to save my energy for tomorrow. Because I'm not feeling great at the moment, I requested to add two days to my forthcoming holiday, so I'm now off work from tomorrow and don't go back to work again, until Tuesday 26th May!

This evening I made Seeded Rye Bread and a Victoria Sandwich! Repacking my birding gear ready for the car – its going to be really weird to be out properly again, I think its going to be very emotional if I'm honest. Vivien and I are going to be meet up on Monday – its the longest we have been apart since our mother died.

Five more coronavirus deaths in Norfolk’s hospitals

Norfolk hospital discharges 200th coronavirus patient

Coronavirus may never go away, World Health Organization warns

Coronavirus: Chancellor Rishi Sunak warns of 'significant recession'

No comments:

Post a Comment