SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER ELEVEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Monday 1 July 2024

SHETLAND BIRD NEWS & MORE!

Rare  Bird  Alert  News 
Marsh Warbler at Swinister, Sandwick.
 
Red-backed Shrike at Tresta, Fetlar.
Glaucous Gull at Uyeasound, Unst.
 
 
As I was reversing into my driveway after work this evening, a couple were walking close by and smiled. I suddenly realised it was Chris Creedy and his wife Tracey, who moved to Unst a few years ago. I knew Chris from him birding at Holme Bird Observatory, a good few years ago, but had not met Tracey, so it was lovely to meet her. We had a lovely catch up and I showed them round my house and garden – it was nice to have some visitors. Cold and dull weather here again today.

No comments:

Post a Comment