SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Monday 7 February 2011

NARVOS up and coming events!

Chris Knights – "A Week in Alaska"
22nd February - 7.30pm
Barn Theatre, Sacred Heart Convent School, Swaffham

oo

Rebecca Nason – "A Fair Isle Season"
29th March - 7.30am
Barn Theatre, Sacred Heart Convent School, Swaffham

Non-Members £2.00 Admission.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the "heads up" on Chris Knights. I saw his work a few years ago in Kings Lynn and was very impressed. As a wanabee bird photographer I might go and see this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nigel - note change in date/talk on Chris Knights! NARVOS still has 2010 dates etc on their website. This updated information was given to me by a NARVOS member.

    Chris Knights will most definately be worth seeing. I am probably going to see him also that evening. He is a wonderful man and an amusing speaker! Chris has been a friend of my family since year dot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had thought "did I see that correctly or am I heading towards dementia". when I looked again.

    ReplyDelete