SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Wednesday 9 February 2011

A frantic day and Mother's Birthday!

What a manic day!

Lunchtime at work I was spitting pips and that's putting it mildly - went to my car as needed to go to my sister's in my 45 minute break to collect something to save me time this evening and to my absolute disbelief, SOMEONE had blocked me in with their car, in fact not only me, but also the car next to mine aswell. I left a blunt 'please remove now' message under their window wiper. Walked back to the hospital, asked around a couple of wards to find out who's it was with no results. Then went to the correct dept. to complain about this and all the relevant people were at lunch! Next mission find the carparking wardens who happily slap tickets on people's cars if they are incorrectly parked - where are they when you want them!!!!!! I noticed when I went back outside that the car had now been moved, but WHERE? I was so angry that I had missed catching who it was! I was fuming by now! Yeah... they had moved the car, but it was too late for me to go out now! I now had about 3 minutes to each my lunch before returning to work. The selfish person that did this had no idea how that altered my whole evening! Its a good job I didn't catch them! I have kept the reg number of the car and will be looking out for it. I don't forget! In case any of you are wondering - no I don't let things go very easily!

Anyway back to much more important things - today is my mother's birthday! When I finished work I had to crawl through commuter traffic to get to my sister's to collect her present for my mother and going back the same way again through heavy traffic (which is what I wanted to do lunchtime when there is much less traffic). I then got petrol and flowers on route and then picked up a surprise of Vegetable Biryani and 2 Peshwari Nans from Northgate Indian Restaurant in Hunstanton for mother and I for tea. Father hates indian food, can't even bare the smell - he sat in a different room! Had a nice chat with parents then had to wrap another present for Lucy's (sister) birthday tomorrow and deliver that back to King's Lynn. Very inconsiderate of my mother to go and have her second child the day after her birthday!!!!!!! Got home after 9pm - shattered and much too tired to even possibly think about installing new printer. So I will just have to hope that when I get home tomorrow night, that a miracle happens. I will have 2 hours to get my tea (thats not going to happen) install printer, get photos out and get to camera course by 7pm (Ha ha!)

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment