SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Thursday 9 June 2011

Not looking good for White-throated Robin Twitch!!!

No sign of the White-throated Robin since 11.25am!!!

Very odd, this disappearing in the day - I hope it hasn't fallen fate to a predator!

Doing an early shift tomorrow aswell, which mean't I would have been finished by mid afternoon and could have potentially gone up then, if someone had offered me a lift. My car getting too old for long journeys!

Oh well, you win some, you lose some - sounds like I will be doing Blakeney Point instead which will be alot less stressful!!!

There are some particularly nice shots of the bird on Surfbirds Stop Press by Paul Hackett, Mike Lawrence and Colin Bradshaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment