SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Tuesday 10 April 2012

This week has not gone to plan at all. I have been sorting loads of errands/jobs etc out, which very annoyingly has resulted in no birding whatsoever! Not good at all. I WILL be out tomorrow however!

One of the neighbours decided to get a whole team of men in, to chainsaw their trees down - WHY do they do this in the spring!!!

Upgraded my 'Orange' pay as you go phone today to one that has 'Bluetooth' and this is now linked to the car along with the 'vodafone' iphone - I just love technology!

Went into town to pay my electric and gas bill in my bank to discover at least 50+ people in the queue – why do banks send their staff out to lunch at the same time as their customers come into the bank in their lunch hour – surely they could stagger their lunches!!!!! Lots of people were complaining. I was parked in a 30 minute space, so had to find another space and re-parked the car in a 60 minute space and walked back to join the massive queue – what a waste of time! I then drove to my garage via London Road to ask them to help me to link my new phone to the car – it took at least half an hour because of massive road works on London Road – not a happy day at all. My car insurance company tried to scam me for another £68 – reckoned I hadn't told them the correct information and after I wrote them a stinking email saying I HAD and that if I had to pay it I wanted a refund immediately and I would find another insurer – they emailed back saying they had listened to my phone conversations that I had had when I took out the insurance and that I was right and their sincere apologies etc etc!!!! PHEW!!!!!


Birds seen in Norfolk today (RBA):

Hoopoe remains at Waxham and another seen at Sheringham. Passage of Swallows and Sand Martins going through today. Ring Ouzels at Heacham, Blofield and Winterton, 3 Waxwings in Norwich, 2 little terns and 3 little gulls at Barton Broad.

No comments:

Post a Comment