SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Monday 12 November 2012

Bird News etc!

I am doing the early shifts this week, so got home at a decent time and was intending to sort emails and add some pictures to blog, but I made the fatal mistake of having a quick nap. I woke up at 9.30pm!!!

Main Highlights in Norfolk
Waxwings at various locations
Snowbuntings x 36, 6 Twite, Water Pipit at Cley
Bewick's Swans x 3 at Thornham
Water Pipit x 2 at Strumpshaw Fen
Shorelark at Holme
Water Pipit, Jack Snipe, Slavonian Grebe at Titchwell
Great White Egret, Ross's Goose at Breydon Water

2 comments:

  1. Hi Penny,

    Re adsense,
    Yes, tempting I agree! I dont actuallt think google ads look that tempting but they're the market leader so must be something right!
    My application was declined because of copyrighted material on my blog so you might want to check that, but there are viable alternatives and I found this link useful

    http://www.rosswalker.co.uk/adsense_top10/

    I'm still investigating it all.

    Congratulations on a terrific blog Penny - all very professional looking and a blog I think we can all learn from. You have a new follower!

    Glad u had some Waxwings down there - check out some of my pics from Yorkshire on my own blog.

    All the best
    Tim @ Timbobaggins Abroad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tim

    Thank you very much for the link - will have look at this. Thanks for lovely comments on my blog - really must get some photos on soon though! Just had a look at your blog, which is very well designed - love the picture under your title!

    ReplyDelete