SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Friday 26 January 2018

Friday Night Update!

I'm cream-crackered! The pace of life is insane! After work, I popped into Tescos to pick up a few essentials and felt too exhausted to cook anything or follow my diet and I really fancied some chips. So for a change, I bought a bag of chips from my local chinese take-away – MISTAKE! I returned home and cooked a couple of fried eggs to have with the chips. About an hour later, I experienced the most severe griping pains in my stomach etc......! Food poisoning maybe? I think it must be, to come on that suddenly. I feel really rough. 2018 is pretty pants so far!

I'm supposed to be meeting up with my sisters and mother tomorrow, but I may be having a very lonely birthday!!! Also, only two people have remembered my birthday so far – I have a lovely card from dearest friends Malcolm and Eileen and from my long time friend Christine who lives in Bury St Edmunds and a card from some of my work colleagues. Maybe there will be more cards arriving tomorrow? 😞 Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment